NAID 2018: Compliance Key to Attendees’ Success
No matter what business you’re in, survival requires efficient operations, responsive service, and aggressive marketing. But the secure destruction business isn’t just any business; it’s a compliance business and real success – the ability to thrive – requires an understanding of the compliance dynamics.
That is why the NAID 2018 Conference and Expo planning committee made sure to include compliance-oriented content as a part of the agenda. In fact, as the list below shows, this year’s event offers more of it than ever before.
- NAID Certification: A Passport to Success & Profit
- Sanitized? Check. The Importance of Verification
- Defining “Reasonable” in Electronic Media Disposal
- Breach Preparedness: Real Risks. Real Data. Real Answers
- Overcoming the C-Suite Challenge
- Vendor Selection & Chanel Partners: Who’s Touching Your Stuff?
- Don’t be Held Hostage!
- Everyday Risks: Do You Know Your Liability?
- Making Easy Money from Privacy Regulations
- Data Destruction in the loT World
Of course, there is also plenty of other content on the agenda including sales, operations, and diversification opportunities. Learn more and then register for the NAID 2018 Conference and Expo held April 13-15, 2018 at the Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center in Nashville, Tennessee.
February 27, 2018