Content Approved for Australian NAID & PRISM International Conference – Register Now
The i-SIGMA ANZ Committee has approved the preliminary list of sessions for its one-day regional NAID & PRISM International conference.
According to ANZ Committee chair Renee Pryor of Shred-X, the final list of sessions reflects the emerging issues facing members. “We want sessions to frame the convergence of secure destruction, information management, and regulations,” said Pryor. “The more service providers see themselves as a solution to regulatory and information governance issues, the better they will do.”
Though not final, the sessions currently under development include:
- Privacy and Data Protection in 2020 (Information Commissioner’s Office)
- How Contracts Will Change (Unveiling the Association’s New Service Provider Contract)
- The Emerging Role of Qualifications, Certifications, and Policies
- Additional Profits Assisting Customer with Breach Preparedness
- How to Reshape Customer’s Vendor Selection Practices
- NAID’s PSPF One Year Later (and a look forward at what’s next)
- How Many Customers are Left and Where are They? (Release of Consumer Study)
The 2019 ANZ Conference for NAID & PRISM International is 18 July in Sydney at the Ridges Hotel (Surrey Hill).
February 12, 2019