2019 Conference Sessions Future-Facing
Over the past months, we’ve provided close-ups of individual cutting-edge sessions for the upcoming NAID & PRISM International Annual Conference & Expo. When taken as a whole, however, a bigger picture forms. Taken in their entirety a common theme unfolds, that of optimism and opportunity.
As the partial list of sessions we’ve featured shows, this year’s curriculum provides a roadmap to greater revenue and improved margins.
- Future Leaders Learning Lab, featuring Tom Adams
- Evolving for Profits and Survival: Growing from a Shredder into a Data Security Company
- Trends in the Electronics Disposal Industry, featuring Jerry Powell and John Shegerian
- Win the Local Online Sales Battle
- Diversification Strategies for Destruction Services
- The Last Domino: How Removing the “Proof of Damages” Will Intensify Demand for Data Protection and Governance Services, featuring Dr. Ross Federgreen
These and the 25 other educational sessions at this year’s event were selected precisely because they center on a bright future for secure destruction services.
Those among the record number of attendees are encouraged to review the curriculum offered and plan to ensure they attend those best fitting their needs.
It’s not too late: Those who have yet to register are encouraged to reconsider. Pre-registration is still available through the end of March and onsite registrations are welcome. In fact, as many as 50 people will register at the door.
March 27, 2019